When the number of buyers in the housing market outnumbers the number of homes for sale, it’s called a “seller’s market.” The advantage tips toward the seller as low inventory
11 Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays
Not as far as we are concerned. We have 11 Good Reasons Why it pays to Sell your Home over the Holidays.
- People who look at your home over the holidays are serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from over the holidays as most sellers take their homes off the market. That means less competition for you and more money for you.
- Since the supply of homes will drastically increase in January, they’ll be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means less money.
- Houses show better when they’re decorated over the holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays and tend to spend more money on getting your price.
- Buyers have more time to look over the holidays and can come during the weekdays.
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- January is traditionally a month where employers have to move so they can’t wait until springtime. They have to buy now so you’re there to capture that market.
- You can still be on the market and you can have the option to delay your close or restrict your showings during those six or seven days if you want to celebrate the holidays.
- You can sell now for more money and provide a way for you to delay that closing and extend your occupancy until next year.
- By selling now, you have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer for next year when houses are less and you’ll have more opportunities to choose from.
View homes currently for Sale
Latest Blog Posts
When buying a home, we all want to feel like we’re making the right decision, paying a fair price, and making the best investment of our lives. According to a recent gender-based