The mobile marketing for our listings: Show off our listings beautifully Generate buyer inquires for our listings Generate buyer and referral leads Click below to find out how!Did
Easter EggCitement Schnepf Farms Quenn Creek Arizona
- APR19Starts:April 19, 2014 @ 9:00 amEnds:April 19, 2014 @ 4:00 pmPlace:Farm Park, 24810 S. Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
- Reservations preferred
- Hunts are divided in age groups: 0-2year olds, 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older
- Each age group will hunt one after the other **Age groups are limited and will sell out, so get your reservation in early
- unlimited ride wristband (swinging lady bugz, train ride, jumping pillows, petting zoo, carousel rides, flying farmers)
- Easter Cookie..and you get to frost it!
- Hotdog Lunch – All beef Hotdog, chips & drink (We offer gluten free buns)
- Easter Bunny – take the photo’s you need!
- 8:30am Farm opens (country store, breakfast, UPICK)
- 9am Registration begins & Train rides
- 9:30am Bouncing pillows, carousel, honeybee, flying farmers, swinging lady bugz & hay rides begin.
- 10am Easter Bunny arrives and will be available for photo’s in pond area.
- 11am 0-2 year old hunt will begin promptly on designated grass area. Signs are posted. 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older hunts will follow one after the other.
- 11am lunch service begins on outdoor grill. Parents can order with burger or hotdog on outside grill or from lunch menu in cafe
- 11:30 The Easter Bunny will take a brief carrot breakfast
- 11:45 Easter Bunny stays on the farm until 1pm.
- ****Pick up and decorate your Easter Cookie on tables next to Country at any time after 9:30am