When your workspace is as unusually beautiful as these, inspiration and motivation are never placed on hold
by Lara Sargent
There's no rule that says your home office has to be a fun-free, functional space kitted out with a standard desk and run-of-the-mill swivel chair, and that’s your lot. In fact, how thoroughly rewarding would it be to head to work and step into a color-packed, glamorous room bursting with personality and pizzazz? There would still be a place for your computer, printer and files, natch, but the room itself could be just as much a part of the decorating jigsaw as the rest of your interior. Who knows? Your daily 9-to-5 might suddenly look very inviting…
1. Squeeze it in. I love how this modest home office has been tucked into this beautiful Moroccan-style living room. The white woodwork creates the perfect backdrop for the silver fretwork lanterns and bright Moorish patterns, and allows the desk and computer to fit in without any fuss, while the orange chair chimes perfectly with the textiles.
2. Create something futuristic. If you don’t have room inside for a home office, why not exploit outside space with a bespoke pod? I love the curvaceous sweep of wood in contrast to the very bare planting, and the glazed panels and skylights mean this space is flooded with uplifting daylight.
3. Max out on color. Color lovers, breathe a sigh of relief, because your office doesn’t have to be a lineup of neutrals. This mix of sunflower-yellow and Barbie-pink paintwork with a splash of patterned wallpaper is bright and cheerful to say the least, and will certainly keep you on your toes during the midafternoon slump.
4. Pep up with prints. A modest desk and stool are all that’s needed for this gloriously flamboyant decor. Red is a really energizing color and, if you lose your creative thread, the prints and patterns will keep you mesmerized for hours.
5. Make it light and airy. This spacious converted loft will help calm even the busiest of schedules within seconds. The pared-back furniture; pale, largely unadorned walls; and, of course, mind-freeing views of the sky can’t help but make going to work a pleasure.
7. Go custom. Forget a standard desk and filing cabinet and go for something unique, like this undulating wooden sculpture. The bespoke birch plywood ribs create cocooning curves with an almost sci-fi edge and conceal everything except the monitors.
8. Try a relaxed look. More like a beautiful living room than a place for toilng, this eclectic and inviting office is what a home workspace should be all about: one-off pieces of furniture and treasured knickknacks creating the most inspirational of spaces.
for Gilbert homes For Sale? Then look no further than our website
dedicated to Gilbert Real Estate. See the home picture links or link
below for particular homes for sale in Gilbert. When you get to our site
you can find more information about schools and business’s surrounding Gilbert
community. You can also find Gilbert bank owned homes and short sales at
our site. If you have any questions regarding the current Gilbert,
Arizona Real Estate market or any questions on individual Gilbert homes, than
please call, email or submit a request for information, and we will get right
back to you. We would love to assist you in your search for Gilbert real
estate. We are your Gilbert Realtors for all homes in Gilbert, Arizona. TO VIEW HOMES FOR SALE IN GILBERT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
CALL MONICA SUE SCOTT @
(480)326-6478 FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS
Solutions Real Estate has the Solution to all of your Arizona Real Estate needs. Veteran owned company based in Gilbert, Arizona with several offices throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Currently expanding in southern California in the San Diego market.
I just wanted to reach out to say thank you for everything you helped us with during the process of purchasing our new house at 2203 E. Crest Ln. This isn't our first rodeo together but I'm always impressed with how helpful you are at every step and that you keep us up to date on exactly what is going on and what to expect next, whether it's with the lender, title company, seller agent, etc.I always know what is going on and it's because of you!
At every point in the process, I felt comfortable not only that you were available to answer my questions but confident that you would go to bat for me if I had any concerns about any part of the process.
As always, I will mention your name to anyone who is thinking about buying or selling and would provide my highest recommendation to anyone who is in the market.
Thank you again and next time we're looking to buy or sell, you'll hear from us. Thanks!