When your workspace is as unusually beautiful as these, inspiration and motivation are never placed on hold
by Lara Sargent
There's no rule that says your home office has to be a fun-free, functional space kitted out with a standard desk and run-of-the-mill swivel chair, and that’s your lot. In fact, how thoroughly rewarding would it be to head to work and step into a color-packed, glamorous room bursting with personality and pizzazz? There would still be a place for your computer, printer and files, natch, but the room itself could be just as much a part of the decorating jigsaw as the rest of your interior. Who knows? Your daily 9-to-5 might suddenly look very inviting…
1. Squeeze it in. I love how this modest home office has been tucked into this beautiful Moroccan-style living room. The white woodwork creates the perfect backdrop for the silver fretwork lanterns and bright Moorish patterns, and allows the desk and computer to fit in without any fuss, while the orange chair chimes perfectly with the textiles.
2. Create something futuristic. If you don’t have room inside for a home office, why not exploit outside space with a bespoke pod? I love the curvaceous sweep of wood in contrast to the very bare planting, and the glazed panels and skylights mean this space is flooded with uplifting daylight.
3. Max out on color. Color lovers, breathe a sigh of relief, because your office doesn’t have to be a lineup of neutrals. This mix of sunflower-yellow and Barbie-pink paintwork with a splash of patterned wallpaper is bright and cheerful to say the least, and will certainly keep you on your toes during the midafternoon slump.
4. Pep up with prints. A modest desk and stool are all that’s needed for this gloriously flamboyant decor. Red is a really energizing color and, if you lose your creative thread, the prints and patterns will keep you mesmerized for hours.
5. Make it light and airy. This spacious converted loft will help calm even the busiest of schedules within seconds. The pared-back furniture; pale, largely unadorned walls; and, of course, mind-freeing views of the sky can’t help but make going to work a pleasure.
7. Go custom. Forget a standard desk and filing cabinet and go for something unique, like this undulating wooden sculpture. The bespoke birch plywood ribs create cocooning curves with an almost sci-fi edge and conceal everything except the monitors.
8. Try a relaxed look. More like a beautiful living room than a place for toilng, this eclectic and inviting office is what a home workspace should be all about: one-off pieces of furniture and treasured knickknacks creating the most inspirational of spaces.
for Gilbert homes For Sale? Then look no further than our website
dedicated to Gilbert Real Estate. See the home picture links or link
below for particular homes for sale in Gilbert. When you get to our site
you can find more information about schools and business’s surrounding Gilbert
community. You can also find Gilbert bank owned homes and short sales at
our site. If you have any questions regarding the current Gilbert,
Arizona Real Estate market or any questions on individual Gilbert homes, than
please call, email or submit a request for information, and we will get right
back to you. We would love to assist you in your search for Gilbert real
estate. We are your Gilbert Realtors for all homes in Gilbert, Arizona. TO VIEW HOMES FOR SALE IN GILBERT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
CALL MONICA SUE SCOTT @
(480)326-6478 FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS
"She's the best!
Monica has a great personality, a vast knowledge in Real Estate and won't be pushy. Very easy to deal with.
Monica was very professional, informative, polite and dedicated with the sell of our home. She did a great job marketing and going above and beyond to get the home sold. We were so pleased with Monica, we used her to purchase our second home. Also, we have a rental home in gilbert that we are thinking about selling, and Monica will be the first person i call!!
Monica Scott did an amazing job facilitating my needs and finding just the right property. I am looking to purchase a condominium in a historic district and Monica found a complex that I love. No units are currently available, so Monica found an apartment across the street from the condo for me to rent until one comes on the market. I found my realtor, highly recommend!
Monica was always there to show me properties and I was renting back from buyers on my previous house. So I was in a time crunch to find a new place so I could make one move and not get into a lease. She was very helpful and we made multiple offers on properties, but we finally closed by the time I had to move out and get into my new property. She is very good at her job and loves her work and always has something good to say about every choice you make."